Friday, May 10, 2013

[ kiss the void ]

[kiss the void]


Kiss the void, embrace the nothing. This blog, so fresh that it is still dripping blood, has sort of been born out of the void, too, an emptiness caused by a dear friend of mine that is on temporary leave due to RL-circumstances and so isn't around to work on our mutual project, Eclectic Equations, right now. The blog is still around, but I'm lacking the right drive for it now, so I decided to try something new to feed my muse - and here we are! Snow and Sorrow, my newborn, undead baby which isn't going to be your standard fashion blog for SL, but dedicated to its darker, the more gloomy side.

Most of the time, that is, for I have recurring phases of pink- and glitter-addiction as well. so be warned! The lovely lady to my left, Raven, is going to help me display the female clothes and items that catch my eye, and she'll most likely crack the whip on me if I overdo it with the glitter. Being my female alt, our tastes in fashion are, what a surprise, quite similar, even though she usually prefers more classic or fetish-inspired styles than I do. Despite Raven's presence, this blog is mainly catering to male-defined characters in SL, though I'm sure we're going to be a good team that will offer a variety of styles to the interested audience... at least that's what we're aiming for.

That's it for now - enjoy the night and read you soon, folks!


On Raven
Hair: TRUTH - Angie
Skin: Glam Affair - Renee - Sinless 01
Eyes: {D.A} - Sinistre - Blind Grey
Ears: Schadenfreude - Mer-Elf Ears
Nails: [MANDALA] - Nail Palette 2

Corset: A&Y - Victorian Vinyl Corset
Undies: (CM) - Ruffle Knickers
Necklace: lassitude & ennui - Scorpio Key Necklace

On Storm
Hair: [BURLEY] - Kyle
Skin: ~Tableau Vivant~ - Adam
Eyes: {D.A} - Sinistre - Blind Grey
Ears: [MANDALA]- Stretched Ears Omimi
Beard: Fruk Face Fuzz - Free Goatee [free in store]

Jacket: BC322 - Bone Leather Jacket [previous hunt gift]
Pants: L&B S'Wear Mesh - Zip Leather Pants
Necklace: Cobrahive - Beloved Thor
Piercing: .:ellabella:. - Draiman
Ring: Remarkable Oblivion - Penitent

No comments:

Post a Comment